Discover & experience Tboli and showcase your photography skills! Check out the contest mechanics below:
Rules and Mechanics
1. Landscape (Landmarks, sights, natural or man-made attractions)
o Entries for this category must have been taken not earlier than June 1, 2016.
2. Adventure (Sports, Outdoor Activities)
o Photos in this category must be taken not earlier than June 1, 2016.
3. Culture (People, Seslong Festival events)
o Photos in this category must be taken in any event of Seslong Festival 2017
- This contest is open to the public (residents and non-residents of Tboli, South Cotabato)
- Both amateur and professional photographers may join.
- NO registration is required in joining this contest.
- A participant may submit 3 (minimum) to 5 (maximum) photos in each category.
- Nudity, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, gruesome, and violent photos are automatically disqualified. Photos should focus on the theme.
- Only basic enhancements like cropping, resizing, and minor adjustments in brightness and contrast will be allowed.
- Photos should not include watermarks, frames, or other markings on the photo, such as the date and time of the entry.
- All entries must be the original work and owned by the participant and must not have been used or published in any media or posted online for whatever purpose.
- Submission should be in .jpg or .png format and should be at the highest possible resolution and quality.
- Photo Entries should be submitted through email -- firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 12 MN of March 30, 2017.
- Entries must include a title and a brief description.
- All submitted photo entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Composition/ Arrangement – 20 %
- Focus/Sharpness/Lighting – 20 %
- Creativity – 20%
- TOP entries in each category will be uploaded at I LOVE SOX PH Facebook Page for the “MOST POPULAR PHOTO” Contest on April 5, 2017.
- Entry with the most number of likes during the voting period (April 5- 8, 2017) will be awarded “MOST POPULAR PHOTO” Award.
- Winners of the contest will be announced on April 10, 2017 .
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel the contest in the event that an insufficient number of entries of suitable quality are submitted.
- All submitted entries, winning or non-winning, shall become property of DOT-12 and maybe published or used for promotional purposes by DOT-12 and the organizers with due acknowledgement of the original owner.
- The decision of the Board of Judges is FINAL.